Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I LOVE Scentsy...

So many of you know that I sell Scentsy. I not only sell it, but I LOVE it. The reason I have decided to write about Scentsy on my blog is because I want to list all the "Bring Back My Bar" Scents that will only be available for purchase in July. The other reason to post about Scentsy on my blog is because ever cent I make through selling Scentsy is being saved to cover the cost of fertility treatments like In-vitro Fertilization (IVF). We are saving money through the use of coupons and transferring money, but the money I make from Scentsy is a big contributor from my hard work to cover these costs.

I want to thank you all for reading and supporting me through all this. Your prayers and love mean so much to me. So now, without further rambling...here are the 20 BBMB scents:

Banana Flower
Banana Nut Bread
Cashmere*
Coconut Palm
Cutiepie Cupcake
Exotic Vanilla/Velvet Spice
Fresh Cut Cantaloupe*
Fried Ice Cream
Grape Granita
Irish Cream
Lemon Lavender*
Luscious Lemon
Orange Dreamsicle
Oxford*
Red Delicious
Root Beer Float
Spiced Orange Harvest
Strawberry Sweetie
Tuscan Garden
Watermelon Patch*

*These are scents I have used before and LOVED!!!

If you are interested in ordering any Scentsy, please visit my website @ Hayley's Scentsy Website
Thank you again for all your love, support, and prayers!
In His name and for His fame...
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment