Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 4 ~ 30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 04 - A picture of your night.

At first this day of the challenge seemed like a true challenge. Some people were saying it could be of your favorite night while others said it was asking for what you do on your normal nights. So I decided to go that route. In this picture you will see my computer that has Facebook and the video player up. I am usually checking Facebook or watching a show on my computer while coloring or doing some other crafty thing. Sometimes, if there is something good on AFN I will be watching the TV in our Apartment. Kaho is also in this picture because a good portion of the evening is spent entertaining him. You will also see the Wii under the TV and my elliptical machine in the other corner. This basically represents all that a normal even in my life currently consists of.

No comments:

Post a Comment