Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fertility Treatment Update

So on Tuesday, (March 22nd) I went to Cha Hospital for another ultrasound to see if any follicles had grown. (Remember that my doctor seemed optimistic about them, but I didn't) After the ultrasound he told me that they hadn't grown so now he wanted to give me an injection of Progesterone to induce a cycle so that I can do Clomid at least one more time. He asked me how I was doing and I straight up told him that I felt sad and depressed because I'm afraid that I will never get pregnant. Ever since he found out that I go to a Bible Study he has been talking to me about God and that is really cool. The coolest thing he reminded me of was that my timing isn't God's timing and just because I am not pregnant yet doesn't mean I won't be pregnant soon. That really helped me feel encouraged. On another note, Richard will be going to 121 hospital on Tuesday to do his semen analysis. Right now I am just playing the waiting for my period to start game so that I go back and get my Clomid. I can't believe I actually am excited for my period to start because that means one step closer. I will let you know more when I find out more. Thanks for your love, support and prayers!
In His name and for His fame...
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment