Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 8 ~ 30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh


This picture was taken shortly after I arrived in Korea. We didn't have a car yet but we decided to do something special. We ended up taking the bus to Osan (which isn't so special anymore) and we ate at Chili's!!! I was so excited to eat at Chili's! While we were sitting there, I wanted to take tons of pictures of us since I hadn't seen him since Christmas and he was game for it for only about 2 minutes and then he got silly. When I saw he had done this in the pic I just couldn't help but laugh! My hubby is really silly and I just love him for that. Choosing a picture for today's pic was hard because I had 3 top choices...this one, then one of where I paused a show and the person's face was absolutely hysterical that I had to take a pic of it, and finally, a pic of a bumper sticker that said "O-ne B-ig A-$ M-istake A-merica"

No comments:

Post a Comment