Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 5 ~ 30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
My favorite memory is the day Richard proposed to me. I think it is truly a wonderful story and here are just a few small details...if you want the rest of the story just ask...I woke up at 5AM to leave Friday morning with Richard by 6AM to go to one of his famous "surprises". He wouldn't let me know much of anything except that when I asked him what time we were getting there he said it would be closer to 1PM...so that meant about 6 hours driving. He ended up taking me to this little town in North Carolina snuggled in the Smoky Mountains and we proceeded to check-in and ride on the GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAIN RAILROAD!Come to find out he had contacted the Railroad and made all his engagement plans before hand!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment