Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 14 ~ 30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


Ever Since I accepted Christ in August of 1997, there is no way I could imagine my life without Him. I have gone through some really hard times and His strength is what has gotten me through them. Even though there have been times when I blamed Him for the bad things that were happening to me or asked Him why He would let bad things happen to me, He never wavered in His love and forgiveness towards me. He helped me overcome the guilt and pain of my childhood, as well as many other things I allowed myself to do that I knew wasn't right. But that's the best thing about Jesus, He loves you no matter what. He went to the cross for you. He carried our burden of sin and died for our sin so that we would no longer receive the punishment for the things we do that are wrong. Do you know anyone that would voluntarily die to save you? (I know my husband would save if put in a threatening position, but he would not downright offer to die so that I could live.) It's just not our human nature because we are selfish, but Jesus did die for us. All He asks in return is that we believe in Him and share Him with others. I wish I could easily pay off my debts with credit cards and school loans the way the Jesus asks us to repay Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment