Friday, April 1, 2011

What happened on Tuesday???

So Tuesday, March 29th, Richard and I had a last minute opportunity to go to Yongsan so he could get his semen analysis test done. I had already been to Seoul on Monday for a Dentist Appointment so I was quite disappointed that my period hadn't started so it would save us another trip back to Seoul. After we arrived at Yongsan, we both needed to use the bathroom and low and behold there was Aunt Flow! After Richard finished his test, we headed over to Char to see Dr. Lee. He went ahead and prescribed Clomid again this cycle and he wants me to come back a day or two after my period is done so he can do an x-ray of my fallopian tubes and uterus. Well, this period ended up only lasting through Thursday, so I will be heading to Seoul either today or tomorrow. (If I go on Saturday, it will be by train) I will let you know more updates as I get them. Thanks for following with us and praying for us!
In His name and for His fame...
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment